We are active in the community and the world. Follow us here.
COVID-19 and Physical Therapy: Our Commitment to Patient Safety During the Pandemicposted on: Mar 18th, 2021 category:rehabilitation, community, news
Physical Therapy is an Essential Service
As a medical treatment, physical therapy is deemed an essential service during the Coronavirus pandemic. We have remained open through the pandemic to serve our patients.
Is it Safe to Go to a Physical Therapy Clinic Right Now?
We are following all CDC guidelines to protect our staff and patients at our clinic. In particular, we are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment as we all work together against the spread of COVID-19.
– Requiring all physical therapists, patients, and staff to wear PPE, face masks or face coverings in the clinic
– Following the latest CDC guidelines, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day
– Sanitizing all clinic surfaces with disinfectants
– Screening all patients and staff for potential COVID-19 exposure
– Adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care
– Limiting capacity in the clinic
– Vaccinating all staff